Prism Learning Solutions Acquires Infinite Learning
Bingham Farms , Michigan (October 26, 2006) As a result of Prism's recent acquisition of Infinite Learning, we have expanded our ability to address your individual, team and organizational performance needs.
The addition of this intellectual property includes a variety of instructionally sound, easy to deliver and economical Learning Solutions, including:
- Infinite Choices - a comprehensive curriculum of 29, three to four hour learning modules covering subjects such as Coaching, Leadership, Decision Making, Customer Service, and more. Click here to view a short description of these modules.
- Learning Academies focused on targeted industries and specific audiences.
In addition, Prism has acquired a scalable and inexpensive Learning Management System design by learning professionals. Now, small to mid-size organizations can afford the benefits of an LMS.
Please call or email Harry Lebovitz to inquire about special introductory offers on Infinite Choices.
Infinite Learning is a full-service provider of people development solutions and services headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan. We started Infinite Learning with the belief that people are the number one strategic asset of an organization, and we develop them as such. Organizations race against many things: time, competitors, shifting market demands ... and the fittest equip and educate their people with the learning needed to perform well --whatever the stage and turn of the race. Victory is greatly dependent upon how well an organization learns and then applies what is learned.
Our commitment is to support our clients with strategic learning that is specific to their development needs and business objectives. Often this learning is within the framework of a corporate university. Key services include:
- Organizational Assessment (Executive Interviews, Focus Groups, Surveys)
- Curriculum Planning, Design, Development & Implementation (Corporate Universities and Leadership Academies)
- Development Planning (Performance Management, Succession Planning, Career Planning)
- Consulting / Facilitation (Process Design, Strategic Planning, Meeting Facilitation)
- Training Management (Record Keeping / Training Administration, Logistics Management)
We are known for our award-winning programs and also for quality of service, quality of educational approach and quality of results. Full-time employees and virtual associates include consultants, instructional designers, corporate university managers and facilitators, who have noteworthy expertise.